Tuesday, July 03, 2007

No posts here, doesnt mean i have been writing less. I have been writing more - using this website www.lettermelater.com . Great concept. Write to yourself in the future!

My dad says - if you consider any thing that seems like a problem -- at any point of time and then look at it one year later - you will see how small it was and how much you were exaggerating it!

Well i am doing just that. I write letters which i receive one year later :-).

Looking at my account - in the last one year i have written about business, relationships, people, love, questions for myself, the unwritten rules, and more ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i somehow couldn't get addicted to letter me later!

Anonymous said...

I am Bindi, a Sikh girl from Asia.
I was googling something when i jumped upon Harry Singh's blog, which was so interesting, clicked on some names in the comments and came to your blogs. Its really interesting hearing the diiferent views from Sikhs in another part of the world (for me, its like the other end of the planet).
Just wanted to drop a line... and I will carry on reading! :D